Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brush Your Teeth and I'll Kiss You

This week's song was inspired by a trip to the dentist.
When I was a kid my dad would sing "the tooth brushing song."
So naturally, I sing it to my kids. They don't always hold still and open up on cue, but it makes the whole experience considerably more bearable.



No cavities this check up. Hooray!!
For those of you trying to place that tune, (and those of you who recognize it) here's a great little video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWvurnpKjE4
Sleep well, and don't forget to brush your teeth.
ps. I decided I didn't need to number my posts anymore. It was satisfying at first to see that I didn't give up at number 2. Sometimes I require a lot of positive reinforcement.
pps. I took the video, loaded it onto the computer, and posted it to the blog all by myself while Keith was at scouts. This is a big deal for me. Now you can all send me lots of positive reinforcement. ;)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Thanks for the tooth brushing song. We are going to try it!! Isabelle is great at brushing, no complaints. Keith....not so much. Major breakdown every single night. And I just think--seriously? we brush your teeth EVERY DAY. You'd think at some point the screaming over it would get old.